Skip to main content

It's Been A While

My dear fans,

It's been over four months since my last post. How absolutely pathetic! I guess I haven't had too much to say recently.

My two favorite Liberals have moved away, so my heated debates have been reduced to a minimal. Mr. Untitled and I have said probably only 200 words to each other in the last four months: so thus ends that story.

I've realized that one relationship [that would never fully exist] ultimately kept me from one that could have actually been really healthy for me: challenging, mutual, and full of heat! "what you want might make you cry; what you need may pass you by. And what you need ironically, will turn out what you want to be if you just let it."

My dear friend Sabba is now engaged to a great gal. My cuzibludin and her fiance move into their brand new house this weekend. I've reconnect with a former flame... err flicker. My parents bought a new house.

Many of my friends would be happy to say that I am not much less of a workaholic. I'd actually written a song titled "Workaholic" because of a school-girl crush that I'd developed on someone I thought of as a friend, but as it turns out he was probably just doing his job.

I haven't developed any new strong opinions, which is probably the reason I have not posted in a while. But I'm back. I promise. At least three posts a week. I miss this. I hope ya'll missed me.

The next post will probably be about babies in church! Church is making me hate kids.... more to come!

Love,
Miss Krys

Comments

Anonymous said…
You sent me an email with this link and there is NOTHING juicy for me to read :-(. Berda u are losing ur cool!