What's hard is figuring out how to make them go away. Either they are a harbinger, what is supposed to be, or a form of torture reminding me of what I am so desperately trying to shun. This morning, for the first time in my life, I woke up in a sweat.
My air was on seventy-six degrees [and this is really cold for me], and my fan was blazing, and I still woke up sweating because of the subconscious movies that I have been forced to watch, and thereby relive everyday for about a week.
What to do?
Comment: So what is your worst recurring dream/nightmare? And how did you get it to stop?
I'm reletting my vengeance, anger, and angst. I am "de-posting" my previousl article "Six Years of Lunacy," because it was rude-- while well-warranted-- I don't fair too well with rude. It doesn't suit me, because it accomplishes nothing.
I've been hurt-- mainly by myself and what I allowed myself to belive. I've been hurt; big fucking whoop-- so has everyone else. I've been hurt, but I am going to believe that none of it was intentional: just a result of two people [myself included] making some poor decisions. I am going to shake it off and step up.
And when I meet that dude (or female-- in my closet life), whom I think is just wonderful, and everything that I imagined I'd ever wanted, then I'll merely just...
RUN FOR MY DEAR LIFE!!!!!!!
lol leave one.. my comments are starting to look scarce
Official: Son Mistakes Parents' Sex For Domestic Abuse
A 16-year-old boy who reportedly shot his father in his mother's defense faces a felony charge, Local 2 reports. However, what was originally reported as a son defending his mother may have actually been an intimate moment between his parents.
Today was my last day at the law firm. You are now reading the blog of a new Marketing Assistant. I think I am going to like this new job. There are only two females in our whole entire office this should be cool. How about I give you something worth reading.
Sitting in a room on a fair almost-summer-night in Texas, I am talking to the French and craving a lemon berry slush from Sonic. I tried one today with Tequilla as I drove down the new Ft. Bend tollway; it was actually really good. Why pay $5 for a margarita if I can just get a cherry or berry limeade from Sonic for $1.59 [or $.89 during happy hour], and just add tequilla!
yeah that really wasn't worth reading. oh well... off to bed.
How cool! We should have left it Franklin.
Your Linguistic Profile:
50% General American English
0% Upper Midwestern
You asked me to come down here and try out this womanhood thing that you created. Well I've tested it out, and here is my current update on the known defects. It is quite possible that more may follow. The list currently includes the following:
- Boobs- God, running with these are a pain in the assets. They bob up and down and the larger ones have to be restrained with more than one sports bra. The small ones do not garner enough attention from the opposite sex and serve as a source of low self esteem or questionable sexuality in most.
- Periods - Sir, is there really a reason this fluid must come from down there monthly? If it's really that bad for us to have in there, couldn't we just do without it all together, and you find a way to tweek it so reproduction can cycle another way? Really, a wad of fucking cotton!?!?!
- Fish -- Omega, that smell belongs in the ocean, not in the secrets. One good reason why any woman could ever smell like this?
- The Cherry -- Why do we have an indicator, and the hes do not?
- Bras- God, have you ever tried the underwire thing? Eliminate number one and you kill two birds with one stone.
- The female orgasm -- Why does ours have to take so much more effot, and longer than the hes and the one that belongs to the hes cums quickly, and they get eye-rolling action?
- Pregnancy - Nine months? I mean really, can we negotiate down to four and a half. Just double the gestation speed.
- The phrase "It's ain't mine." -- We never get to say this. God, it's starting to look like you have a favored sex. You would never see a woman walking around saying "it's ain't mine." When she has a belly shaped like a medium watermelon. Compromise: we get the "joys of prenancy" [see 34 weeks and counting] and the hes can have a temporary stigma on his penis that says "It's definately mine." It can even fade after nine months.
- Hair styling: Why? For what?
- The afterbirth - It hurts more and it can't even take care of us when we get older. This can be eliminated.
- Post partum depression - as if the last four months weren't enough.
- Cramps - They really are just not funny. Not up for discussion
- Delivery - from 0cm to 10 cm? There wasn't a more comforting way to produce the same results? Oh wait, this was Eve's doing right? Then just point me in her direction, and I'll take care of this one.
- Men with small penises - If it's got to get to 10 cm, at the very least give us a way to prepare ourselves for it. Give us a fun way to practice for it too.
- Sitting/squatting to pee - God, the methodology here, plain and simply , just needs to be reworked.
- The male brain - Duh!
Ladies feel free to leave any addition defects to be sent up to the Man Upstairs. He listens!