Skip to main content

HAPPY ROSE BOWL DAY

This is the day for which we have all been waiting.

UT CHAMPIONSHIP FOOTBALL DAY!!!

I have hardly been able to think of anything else. I am sure that most of my friends are probably quite miffed at me, seeing as how the first thing I did when I woke up this morning was to send all of the a "Happy Rose Bowl Day" text message; I woke up at 5:30 a.m.

As for my stupidity, I can't believe that I scheduled a youth department drama team leaders meeting for today. In my defense, I scheduled it over a month ago, and I had a feeling it was on a major day, but couldn't quite manage to put my finger on what was so significant about the day. Well, good thing the meeting starts at 6:15 because it will DEFINATELY be a 30 minute meeting, so I can get out of there by 6:45. I know I shouldn't rush the Lord, but today I think even He would understand.

Sooo... where will YOU be watching the game tonight....

and for you doubters... UT is going to win this game!

Comments