The Texans started their season yesterday [with a loss]. Granted, it was only a preseason game, and David Carr wasn't pitching... I mean quarterbacking, so there is still hope. Here are the things I'm hoping for this season:
- Fewer Carr sacks [last year there were like 46]
- More wins [but what fan doesn't hope for more wins?]
- Attendance to more games [I think I'll go ahead and section off a portion of my budget to include purchasing season tickets for next year's games] until then, I'll just have to pay for individual games, but I'll have to make more than just the one I made last year
- To find my Texans towel so I can waive it at the games
- MOST IMPORTANTLY! For David Carr to let his hair GROW AGAIN! Whoo hoo. I know he's married, but I can still look.
- I've been a Vincent Young fan since high school-- and it won't stop now! Hook'em Horns!
- I'll be watching for my friend Will Martin (Kunta) who is spicing things up at Texas A&M Kingsville, and is currently ranked number 1 on the DII 2006 NFL Draft Prospects for defense.
- Let's hear a WHO! HAH! for my former private school aquaintance Austine Nwabuisi who now plays for the New York Jets! Maybe I'll have to get satellite so I can watch all his games.
- I guess I'll have to add Chicago Bears games to my lineup since Cedric Benson is now a BEAR!
FOOTBALL IS FINALLY BACK!