Skip to main content

God Mother again in San Antonio

Well the time for my cousin to birth my new godson has finally arrived. I arrived in San Antonio today, for the first time in over a year. I hadn't seen my cousin since she has been pregnant, so at first gilmpse of my cousin, whom I have known from brith, at a nine month gestation was astounding. I have other friends with kids, but this one is so different. This is my cuzibludin [a word we created for each other to signify our relationship as cousin, blood, and friend]. I get to be in the delivery room! That sooo weirds me out!

I will give you more details on Tuesday or Thursday, letting you know how everything went. I won't have internet connection at my house until Wednesday-- I'm getting cable connection. Well, I have been at the hospital all day! So I am fatigued. Until later, when I am a god mother again Goodnight.

I'm sorry I haven't written in a few days. I have been tired.

Comments